Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Answers to October 2015 Puzzler: Fill in the Blanks College Colors

Question: 16 college pennants have been partially masked in the photo. Based on only colors and the first two letters of each word, can you fill in the blanks and name the 16 colleges or universities?
 


Starting at the blue pennant on the left that says "YA" and moving counter-clockwise around the photo, here are the blanks you are trying to fill in:
1.   Y A _ _
2.   H A _ _ _ _ _
3.   P U _ _ _ _
4.   N O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
5.   C O _ _ _ _ _
6.   O R _ _ _ _
7.   G E _ _ _ _ _    T E _ _
8.   P R _ _ _ _ _ _ _
9.   N O _ _ _    D A _ _
10. S T _ _ _ _ _ _
11. M I _ _ _ _ _ _
12. W A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
13. N E _ _ _ _ _ _
14. D A _ _ _ _ _ _ _
15. S T _ _ _ _ _ _
16. C O _ _ _ _ _ _
 

Answer:

Scroll down...






Scroll down...






Scroll down...













       

Answers:

1.   Y A L E
2.   H A R V A R D
3.   P U RD U E
4.   N O R T H W E S T E R N
5.   C O R N E L L
6.   O R E G O N
7.   G E O R G I A    T EC H
8.   P R I N C E T O N
9.   N O T R E    D A M E
10. S T A N F O R D
11. M I S S O U R I
12. W A S H I N G T O N
13. N E B R A S K A
14. D A R T M O U T H
15. S T E P H E N S
16. C O L U M B I A

No comments:

Post a Comment